About this event
The 21st Gynecological Endoscopy Course will address the most important topics of Gynecological Endoscopy by renowned national and international experts.
- This Course is intended to Medical Specialists and Residents of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- The role of new pre-operative and intraoperative devices and the new robotic platforms in the future;
- The role of the sentinel node in the near future;
- Pelvic pain;
- Adenomyosis / Endometriosis;
- Pelvic floor;
- New emerging pathologies;
- Past, present and future of laparoscopic surgery.
- Arnaud Wattiez (FR)
- Harry Reich (USA)
- António Setúbal (PT)
- Adalgisa Guerra (PT) | Anastasia Ussia (IT) | António Setúbal (PT) | Arnaud wattiez (FR) | Benoit Rabischong (FR) | Caterina Exacoustos (IT) Charles Miller (USA) | Enrico Zuppi (IT) | Fernanda Águas (PT) | Filipa Osório (PT) | Gabriele Centini (IT) | Harry Reich (USA) | Hélder Ferreira (PT) István Argay (FR) | Joana Faria (PT) | João Alves (PT) | Joerg Kekstein (AUS) | José Roquette (PT) | Keith Isaacson (USA) | Lone Hummelshoj (DN Marc Possover (CH) | Mario Malzoni (IT) | Philippe Koninckx (BE) | Revaz Botchorichvili (FR) | Rodrigo Fernandes (BR) | Rui Maio (PT) Stefan Gorts (BE) | Susana Maia (PT) | Vishali Ghai (UK)
250 € | Medical Specialists
150 € | Other Health Care Professionals and Residents
100 € | Members of Winner's Project
GESEA CERTIFICATION - L1
- Cancellations received up to 1 week before the date of the event - 100% refund of the registration fee. After this period there will be no refund.
Outras Atividades - No limits in options
Hospital da Luz Lisboa — Auditório
Winners Project Meeting
Casas da Cidade — Sala Multiusos
Gesea Certification - L2