About this event
RinoArrabida 2018, which has World renowned speakers, is aimed at specialists and residents of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico-Facial Surgery. Participants may choose to take part only in the theoretical session or in the theoretical-practical session with in fresh frozen human cadaver specimens.
OBJECTIVES OF THE THEORETICAL SESSION
- Address rhinoplasty and its techniques;
- Approach the nasal tip, the deviated nose, the nasal septum, the nasal dorsum.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PRACTICAL SESSION
- Demonstration of rhinoplasty techniques;
- Dissection in fresh frozen human cadaver specimens.
- Carlos Neves (Portugal) | Diogo Carmo (Portugal) | Eduardo Yap (Philippines) | Emre Ihan (Turkey) | João Bacelar (Portugal) | Lídia Guimarães (Portugal) | Regan Thomas (United States of America) | Roxana Cobo (Colombia) | Rui Xavier (Portugal) | Sousa Vieira (Portugal)
- Ferreira Moreira, Hospital da Luz Arrábida | Rui Xavier, Hospital da Luz Arrábida.
- REGISTRATION FEE | 250€ Otorhinolaryngologists • 200€ Residents
THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL SESSION
- REGISTRATION FEE | 800€ Otorhinolaryngologists • 750€ Residents
- Requests received up to one week before the event will have a 100% refund. After this period no refund will be made.
- The Hospital of Luz Learning Health reserves the right to cancel this event in case of force majeure or if there is no minimum number of participants.
Session - You can choose up to 1 options
Hotel Ipanema Park
Theoretical and practical Session